jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

My very first Tag!!

My dear friend Kimmy (who hate tags) tagged me for the very first time in my life (I love Tags). So here we go!!!

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1 – Editor in Chief of a Magazine
2 – PR for Adidas Latin America
3 – Marketing Chief for a Movie Theater
4 – English Teacher for kids (part time)

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1 – Dirty Dancing
2 – The Matrix (all three)
3 – Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
4 – Cruel Intentions (I love Ryan Phillippe

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1 – Chritré – Herrera in Panama (since born till 2 yo)
2 – David – Chiriquí in Panama (since 2 yo till 17 yo)
3 – Panama City Panama (17 yo till 28 yo)
4 – San Salvador, El Salvador (since 28 yo till now)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH
1 – Lost
2 – Grey’s Anatomy
3 – Two and a Half Men
4 – Friends (reruns… I don’t care)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1 - Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas (on a cruise)
2 – Miami – Ft Lauderdale
3 – Las Vegas
4 – Cancun

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1 – Bacon
2 – Paella
3 – Shrimp
4 – Pizza

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1 - On a beach in the Caribbean
2 – At my aunt house in Chiriqui
3 – At my friend’s Sona in Panama
4 – On a Spa having a massage

FOUR PEOPLE I WILL TAG
1 – Lena Brandenburg
2 – Angela Sharrow
3 – Robin Cabana
4 – Melanie Colossimo

4 comentarios:

bloggerme dijo...

How fun to get to know you better!!!

Rachel dijo...

Hey there chica! :) Thanks for tagging me. Here's my list...
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=47127&cat=500&ppuser=16

Robin dijo...

Um, that was me. Didn't mean to sign is as RAKs LOL! :)

Cheryl dijo...

Dirty Dancing is at the top of my movie list too!