Well ladies, I’m not in a talking mood, but do want to show you the best parts of my trip to
The chocolate fountain at the Rusty Pickle booth (I think). Believe me I was ther more than once… hehehe
Well, that was good, but my favorite part of the trip was meeting so many “virtual friends” and finally make them REAL.
Also there were some of my first and best friends in the digi world (my first home was Rakscraps) Jeanine Baechtold and Jen Reed (former owners of Scrapdish and now having their own design company: Kristy Valshan)… Thanks again for the pass to the show guys!!!
Also were other old friends (old in time, not in age… hehehe) Melinda Staley, Robin Cabana and Connie Crook. I was so so so happy that I could cry (actually I was smiling like an idiot, but I hope I didn’t look so much dorky). Probably I was, but I don’t care. For me the whole point of the trip was meeting them.Also got a lot of goodies and took some time to make a few makes and takes and play with some new stuff (for me) like clay, jewelry and glitter (I still think Flerg’s is better than the real one… LOL)
And almost at the end of my last day in
Well at the end I was soooo tired, but I couldn’t left without hit downtown and take a boat tour at the Navy Pier and eat some Chicago Style Pizza
Ahh and just in case you wonder: I got my Crop-o-dile, the three Twilight books, all six Black Dagger Brotherhood books and two lovely Lego trains from Thomas and Friends for my son. TTYL!!!




12 comentarios:
You are so sweet Oriana! It was great to actually "meet" you. All your photos are awesome!
Looks like you had an excellent time!
Awesome pics! I still need to get mine up on my blog! I missed meeting Cindy by like 30 seconds...LOL! I made one of the glittery black backpacks as my last project...my daugther was so excited! Glad you had a great time, too!
I'm so glad that I got to meet you, Oriana! I wish I had known you were going on the boat tour - I'd have tagged along!
It was SO great to meet you! And those pics are great!! I really wish we would have went to the Navy Pier this time around :(
Oriana!! I am so glad you had such a great trip honey! Chicago is fabulous, isn't it? We went there on vacation last spring, my husband was born there! Thanks for sharing your photos, they were so fun to see!!
xoxo-Amber
Sabías que vendría a preguntar por el Croc a Dile... y ahora ¿es cierto que es tan fantástico? (lol) lo tengo ordenado para agosto
Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures, looks like you had an awesome tryp to CHA =)
Mabel
So glad you had fun Oriana! I see that you met Robin Cabana! I think she's doing a write-up on the scrabbookgraphics blog on Wednesday!
Girl! So unfair! I was planning on going until my parents neded help! We could have met - now I'm really bummed I didn't get to go.
Glad you had a great time though sweetie!
wow it would of been awesome to meet all the rakscraps people. rakscraps was my first home on the net.
looks like you had a great time, Oriana!
Smanda
good to meet you too, Oriana!
Looks like you're happy there! I miss you my dear. It's been a while since I visited Rakscraps. Been really really busy with household chores, and part time job.
Cheers,
Nita
Publicar un comentario